Snail Mail for contributions.
Is the perfect way to experience volunteer rescue first hand. A ride along can be a few hours to a complete shift, 12 hours.
Davis Corner Volunteer Fire and Rescue Squad
Copyright 2011 J J Bea, Inc.
* Captain - firstname.lastname@example.org
* Chaplain - email@example.com
* Operation Lt. - firstname.lastname@example.org
* Logistics - email@example.com
* President - firstname.lastname@example.org
* Vice-President - email@example.com
* Recruiting - firstname.lastname@example.org
* Schedule - email@example.com
* Supply - firstname.lastname@example.org
* Training - email@example.com
* Treasurer - firstname.lastname@example.org
* Web Master - email@example.com
* Banquet - firstname.lastname@example.org
* Foundation - Foundation@dcvrs.org
Did you know that in Virginia Beach emergency medical service (as well as fire and police protection) is provided free of charge. No one ever receives a bill for services when they call 911.
Our station and the other nine volunteer rescue squads in Virginia Beach depend on volunteers and on donations to continue to provide free service.
Donations cover our equipment costs. In fact, we are currently in the process of refitting one of our ambulances. We have been planning for this cost for some time. This refitting will make the truck easier to use and will mean fewer trips to the repair shop.
Thank you to everyone who helps!
Davis Corner Volunteer
Fire Department and Rescue Squad, Inc.
4672 Haygood Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23455
Mail: P.O. Box 68785, Virginia Beach, VA 23471
Davis Corner Volunteer Fire Department and Rescue Squad, Inc.
P.O. Box 68785
Virginia Beach, VA 23471